My free form peyote stitch bead weaving is a pure intuitive energy process of mixing my mental stimulation while working with colorful seed beads, meaningful stones, metal, fiber, found & handmade objects.
For me, the mixing of colors is a sensual and spiritual movement. This color movement satisfies a need to wander, explore, it inspires and takes you into the present moment.
I love the ancient weaving technique and the way the beads lock together to form magical patterns and the colors joyfully dance together to form a little piece of art!
• Stone Arch Bridge Festival Favorite Jewelry Category, Minneapolis, MN
• Honorable Mention Award 18th Annual Eagan Art Festival, Eagan, MN
• Merit 17th Annual Eagan Art Festival, Eagan, MN
• Award Best of Show 2nd Place Fall Colors Fine Art & Jazz Festival, Stillwater, MN
• Community Showcase Award Powderhorn Art Fair, Minneapolis, MN
• Demonstrated free form bead weaving at the American Craft Council Show in St Paul, MN
Get Inspired see my: Pinterest Boards
Get Inspired see my: Facebook Bead Weaving Page
Follow Me On Twitter
All my designs, tutorials and class instructions are protected by copyright, Copyright 2012 Cheri C Meyer, All Rights Reserved Worldwide